[FFmpeg-user] SDL2 over x11: “SDL: could not set video mode - exiting”

Jeff secjeff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 11:40:02 EET 2017

Hi Moritz,

Thank you for getting back to me. I will verify the version we have today, but I have a suspicion it’s v3.2.2, which would explain the issue. I will work to have the latest version installed and see if that resolves things. I will keep you updated and will post the cli output if it remains unresolved after the upgrade.

Best,
Jeff