[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg Hall of Shame

Thirumalaisamy K er.thirumalai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:57:56 EET 2017

​Here are some contexts from LGPL v2.1

*if you distribute copies of the library, whether gratis or for a fee, you
must give the recipients all the rights that we gave you. You must make
sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. If you link other
code with the library, you must provide complete object files to the
recipients, so that they can relink them with the library after making
changes to the library and recompiling it. And you must show them these
terms so they know their rights."Source code" for a work means the
preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For a library,
complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains,
plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to
control compilation and installation of the library.*