[FFmpeg-user] Waveform to video

Olivier Daubry olivier.daubry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 14:33:07 EEST 2017

Hello everyone,

Kind of new here but thought that I could possibly find people that could
help me over there. Anyway thanks for reading this.
I would be looking for a software that could convert an audio file to a
video clip of the waveform moving (such as in any playing DAW) with a fixed
playhead.
Zoom would be like 5 seconds of audio but this is secondary.

Does this already exist ? Would ffmpeg help me achieve this ?

Thanks everyone, hoping this won't need crazy development ^^

Cheers,
Olivier