[FFmpeg-user] RTSP to HLS re-stream stops with “No more output streams to write to, finishing.”

Tim Williams tmw at autotrain.org
Tue Oct 17 15:14:59 EEST 2017

An additional point, I did try re-encoding the video rather than just
coping the stream, the "No more outputs" error went away but the
behaviour was the same, ffmpeg will exit when the connection to the
camera is re-established. I would prefer to avoid re-encoding if
possible since this will mean a hosting cost increase, the VPS this is
running on is only just fast enough to do the re-encode so will need an
upgrade to actually serve the streams.

Tim W

--
Tim Williams BSc MSc MBCS
AutoTrain

Web : http://www.autotrain.org, http://www.utrain.info
Tel : +44 (0)844 487 4117

AutoTrain is a trading name of EuroMotor-AutoTrain LLP
Registered in the United Kingdom, number: OC317070.