[FFmpeg-user] compilation issues

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 01:52:59 EEST 2017

> I download the sources from git and i'm compiling it daily for a
> few months now.
> Now i have commit f4090940bd3024e69d236257d327f11d1e496229
> and i have issues.

> a)About libmp3 i had to change (i have found it searching on google)

Please understand that this makes no sense:
Either you report the issue you see with unchanged FFmpeg here
on the mailing list so we can fix it or you change FFmpeg in which
case other reports from you won't help because using unpatched
FFmpeg is a requirement for a bug report;-(

I believe some issues were fixed since yesterday.

Sorry, Carl Eugen