[FFmpeg-user] how to decode raw opus file

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Fri Sep 15 19:29:37 EEST 2017

Thanks Carl, much appreciated.

As I’m a bit of a newbie to this list (signed up today) I am probably not aware of the norms and conventions, though of course I want to observe them.  Umm…having said that, I am not sure what top-posting is, can someone let me know — or, if there is an article or post I should read somewhere that covers list etiquette, let me know.

Again, many thanks for your useful and thoughtful responses to my technical issues