[FFmpeg-user] Cold Case

Remiel Fallen RemielFallen at live.com
Mon Sep 25 01:53:56 EEST 2017

To whom it may concern:

                 I am presently working on a cold case file. The video format has an extension *.bwm it is from Cisco Video Surveillance Program. I am trying to convert the file to usable format so I can enhance it to read a license plate in the video. When I run the file I get an error message [rtp @ 0000000001c0ee80] ​Protocol 'rtp' not on whitelist 'file,crypto'! *.bwm: Invalid data found when processing input

​

Windows media player uses a video codec: mpeg4sub6

I can not even to get it to play in ffplay without receiving the error code. I am new to this program and do not know the correct syntax to get it running.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Remiel