[FFmpeg-user] Cold Case

Manuel Tiglio tiglio at fastech.io
Mon Sep 25 23:55:11 EEST 2017

Can you please contact at fastech.io <mailto:contact at fastech.io> and not send executables?

They will be more than happy to follow up.

> On Sep 24, 2017, at 7:42 PM, Kevin Michael Garrity (via Google Drive) <kmgarrity761 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've shared an item with you:
>
> Cold Case
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxhZhuFuLoFGdVBkR0Zpc3d3R2c?usp=sharing&ts=59c86d27
>
> It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click the link above.
>
> Here is a link to shared files on my google drive. Here's a video file and the cisco reviewer program.
> Thanks

Manuel Tiglio
CEO and Founder, FASTech

(e) tiglio at fastech.io
(w) www.fastech.io
(m) FASTech
PMB 264
9700 Gilman Dr.
San Diego, CA, 92093-5010

FASTech, LLC.

Qualcomm Institute Innovation Space - California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology.
Atkinson Hall # 2802. 3390 Voigt Dr. San Diego, CA 92121

StartR, Rady School of Management, UCSD

This communication, including  attachments, is for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain proprietary, business confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email; delete this communication and all copies.