[FFmpeg-user] Compiling ffmpeg with an output device (Blackmagick Decklink)

David Di Biase david at pilotinteractive.ca
Wed Apr 18 21:45:05 EEST 2018

Thanks I got it resolved. It was my command line and how I was inserting
link breaks in it. Even after I got passed all that it’s not working as
expected, throws multiple errors. I’ve had to move onto other solutions as
this is not operating as expected.

In regards to the comment about the legal disclosure. It’s required by our
legal team given some of the nature of sensitive information we communicate
with clients. Deal with it.