[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg named pipe

Zixia Huang zixia.huang at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:46:07 EEST 2018

Thanks Bob and Andrew.

We are running ffmpeg in sandbox which blocks network connection. Also this
is a docker machine in the commercial cloud, so stdin may not be accessible
(I am not sure though, never tried).

So looks like there is a rtbufsize flag in ffmpeg that buffers ingress
video. So I assume that will hold large volumes of data?

Regards,
Zixia