[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg tricks, timestamp-counter, slow motion, action camera

Morten W. Petersen morphex at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 17:16:42 EEST 2018

Hi there.

I learned some new ffmpeg tricks today, I guess it's interesting for those
who
record videos:

http://blogologue.com/blog_entry?id=1533406754X26

It's about adding a timestamp-counter to a video, and slowing it down.

This was recorded using my phone, but I'm also biking around with an action
camera, where I now have quite a bit of footage.

Not sure what I'll do with that video, but ffmpeg has some stabilization
tools
for example.  Are there any approaches to working with video from such
cameras?

I've used different GUI video-tools until now, are there any front-ends to
ffmpeg that would make it easier (not a lot of repetitive commands or
waiting for the application to process them) to go through large amounts of
video and easily copy/cut segments and then discard the rest?

-Morten

--
Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlogologue
Twittering at http://twitter.com/blogologue