[FFmpeg-user] Need command line arguments to convert opus to wav from RTP packets

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:30:40 EEST 2018

> Please provide me command line arguments to convert opus to
> wav from RTP packets?
> i am using this but it giving error
>
> *.//ffmpeg -acodec libopus -ar 48000 -ac 2 -i audio.bin -f wav out.wav*
>
> *Here :  audio.bin : RTP playload

There is no definition for a "raw" opus format, so above command
line cannot work.
(You always need a container for opus, just like vorbis, theora and
speex; flac is an example for a Xiph format that supports raw files.)

My suspicion is that you have to resend your pcap dumps, FFmpeg
does support opus over rtp.

Carl Eugen