[FFmpeg-user] RES: A question on the Quadro P6000 and maximum simultaneous NVENC encodes in FFmpeg

Yang Zhang yzfedora at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:47:35 EEST 2018

Hi,

I have a software for provide Nvidia GPU based transcoding. first of
all, you don't have to use P6000, it's expensive. and same transcoding
performance can be done with GTX 1060 or 1070.  each 1060 can
transcoding 25 hd1080 or 40 hd720 or 60+ hd480 channels. so basically,
4 GTX 1060 can transcoding 100 hd1080 channels. perhaps you have
question about the GTX series card is limited 2 maximum concurrent
sessions, but the software patched the driver automatically, so there
is no such problem.

Here is the link of the software: http://www.xaccel-codec.com