[FFmpeg-user] free software for lut3d filter files?

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Wed Dec 5 11:33:35 EET 2018

Am 02.12.2018 um 14:08 schrieb Michael Koch:
> Is there any free software for creating or editing files for the lut3d
> filter?

In the meantime I found a nice *.cube generator tool here:
https://generator.iwltbap.com/

My next question is about the lut1d filter. Unfortunately I didn't find
much documentation about it.
Does it use the same *.cube files as the lut3d filter, or does it use
different files?
Where can I find a sample or a generator for these files?
How does lut1d work? Are there three different look-up-tables for the R
G B channels? Or is the same look-up-table used for all three channels?
Or is there a fourth look-up-table for luminance?

Michael