[FFmpeg-user] iOS/watchOS/tvOS/macOS Frameworks

Taner Sener tanersener at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 08:03:10 EET 2018

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 at 19:08, Ronak <ronak2121-at-yahoo.com at ffmpeg.org>
wrote:

> Therefore, I'm trying to find out the best way to convert the Ffmpeg
.dylibs to .frameworks.

> I tried to just package the .dylibs (rename it) and make a .framework
manually, but libavfilter (and the other libs) all depend on headers
defined in libavutil...has anyone already figured out how to do this
conversion?

I'm not sure if this is what you look for, but you can create a different
.framework for each .dylib file. At the end you will have libavcodec.framework,
libavdevice.framework, libavfilter.framework, etc. Then you can link your
framework to them.