[FFmpeg-user] how can I figure out if a media file is good or if there are any errors ?

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Mon Dec 31 19:29:27 EET 2018

On 12/30/2018 11:15 PM, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> Maybe I'm doing something wrong, can somebody help ?

Maybe but first post the full command output and also make sure you're using
a reasonable-current version of ffmpeg (at least something dated in 2018,
but the most recent _ffmpeg_ build is best, not the most recent package for
your distro).

Could be that no errors were found, so none reported. It also depends on
what "error" means- the file could be structurally fine but still look like
crap.

Later,

z!