[FFmpeg-user] MXF XAVC UHD video stream modified while using the -copy option

Ronan Ricou r.ricou at b-architech.com
Wed Feb 7 15:06:19 EET 2018

The video itself seems fine (same duration, frame accurate), it's just that I don't know where the size difference come from and what information are lost.
I tried to open the file created by FFMPEG to BlackMagic Design Resolve software, and it won't.
As I don't have any problem with the original file, maybe something is missing in the MXF metadata.
I'm still searching what's wrong.

Best Regards,

Ronan