[FFmpeg-user] 4K 60Hz Directshow Video Capture

Alex P alex.p at avenview.com
Mon Feb 12 23:40:19 EET 2018

Hi James,

I get the same issue with this command:

ffmpeg -f dshow -video_size 3840x2160 -framerate 60000/1001 -rtbufsize 2100000000 -pixel_format bgr24 -i video="MZ0380 PCI, Analog 01 Capture" -c:v h264_nvenc -preset lossless -f null -

Is there a way to accelerate the decoding of rawvideo?

ffmpeg -f dshow -video_size 3840x2160 -framerate 60000/1001 -rtbufsize 2100000000 -pixel_format bgr24 -i video="MZ0380 PCI, Analog 01 Capture" -c:v rawvideo -f null -
Gets me nearly 1x performance.