[FFmpeg-user] problems concat combining videos

Henry Lau confiscate at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 12:26:03 EET 2018

Hi,

I have 2  mp4 files, that look perfect when played individually.
I then used ffmpeg "concat" to put them "back to back" into one mp4 file.

In the output file, the audio is perfect. No issues.
The problem is the video. Only the first video looks perfect. The second
visible is not visible--it became "blocky" after the concat:

[image: Inline image 1]

Any clues what is going on? I tried a million combinations of command line
args but no luck.

               ./ffmpeg -f concat -i files-list.txt -c copy output.mp4

Thanks,
Henry