[FFmpeg-user] Custom windows FFmpeg with libx24

Rod Yk y2k4thandlong at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 00:27:02 EET 2018

I am trying to create a custom build of ffmpeg and include libx264 for windows.  I have spent the day reading articles and trying diffident things with no success.  I have pulled down and built the libx264, however configure doesn't find it.  I have attached the config.log
This is one of many commands I tried.
 ./configure --prefix=ffmpeg/ --enable-shared --disable-debug --disable-yasm --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --enable-static
Any help is appreciated.