[FFmpeg-user] how ffmpeg use network streaming as input?

zhangkai.gis zhangkai.gis at 163.com
Fri Jul 13 10:24:41 EEST 2018

Hi Mohammed ,
     The H.264 frame is a buffer in my software's memery.so I do not know how to call ffmpeg command use the frames as ffmpeg's input

2018-07-13

zhangkai

From:Mohammed Sha <mohammed.sha at vvdntech.in>
Date:2018-07-13 20:45
Subject:Re: [FFmpeg-user] how ffmpeg use network streaming as input?
To:"FFmpeg user questions"<ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>

 HI Zhangkai,

You can make use of below format to push the h264 stream to rtmp server.

ffmpeg -f h264 -i <stream.h264>  -an -vcodec copy -f flv rtmp://<SERVERIP>

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 12:37 PM, zhangkai.gis <zhangkai.gis at 163.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>      I am a newbie to ffmpeg.I want ffmpeg to convert H.264 stream to
> rtmp.I googled it.But I always find regular file as ffmpeg's input.but my
> input is a stream,the stream is H.264's I frame,P frame.How can I use the
> stream as ffmpeg's input?
>      PS: I have many device cameras.these cameras send its video and audio
> to my server through RTP. I parse the packages and recollect it to H.264's
> Frame.Then I want to send the network stream to media server(nginx+rtmp).So
> I have the problem above.Any good ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance
> zhangkai
> 2018-7-13

Thanks & Regards