[FFmpeg-user] Direct show from VLAN addressing

Robert Frazier robertfrazier8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 01:50:16 EEST 2018

Hi all,

I'm investigating a program to use FFplay to pull in and display streams I
have operating on a set of vlans. I have an external program I can use to
open the proper gateways, but wanted to see about using any alternatives
first. There are videos streamed by UDP (I am almost certain) on three
different vlans, each with a different IP address on their vlan.

Does FFplay have an integrated ability to address each of these videos in
their own vlans at their own IPs? There are 14 videos on this network, and
I'm really just looking to make a bare-bones tool to check their function.

Many thanks!

Robert