[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg audio distortion using blackmagic

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Tue Jul 24 21:11:28 EEST 2018

On 7/24/2018 1:08 AM, Flumotion Support wrote:
> How could I detect this audio distortion using ffmpeg?  or in what way
> could I detect it?

What -is- the distortion? That is, how would you characterize it? Unless
it's something mechanical, like dropped packets, I'm not sure how you could
detect it without some specialized analysis (otoh, maybe one of the filters
might detect it, but after that, what/how do you do anything?).

Please stop top-posting on this list.

z!