[FFmpeg-user] Top posting?

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:25:47 EEST 2018

In my mail program, Claws, and in Thunderbird, it is easy to just

highlight the part of the mail you want to reply to then push the replybutton. This draws attention to the point you want to address and isconcise.

It's not that easy in some of the online mail clients (Yahoo doesn't seem to do anything at all for it.)
I'd love to see an assessment of how much of the traffic on this list is concerned with the issue of top-posting. The reality is that it isn't a very big deal and doens't matter very much, and I think that complaining about it says more about the complainer than anything else.