[FFmpeg-user] Question regarding encoding a file

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 21:59:15 EEST 2018

> Im having huge difficulties with a decoding file/batch decoding multiple
> files at once from source audio file which is a WAV file to an mp3 lossy
> format. I want to do a very specific thing.
>
> Is it possible with ffmpeg libraries to encode WAV file to MP3 320cbr
> stereo or joiint stereo with build in libmp3lame/lavfformat? Every time
> output file is encoded using lavc instead lavf.
>
> Somehow it must be possible because google play store encodes that way i
> supose.
>
> Please have a look at the file i have attached. Tool: lavf | This is
> what foobar2000 says.
>
> If you know how to do it i would apreaciate it a command line tip :)

Instead of trying to understand the issue you have and asking us
something based on this understanding, please explain what you
originally wanted to do, what you tried (this includes providing the
command line you tested together with the complete, uncut console
output) and what did not work.
(If you were able to analyze the issue, you would not have to
ask here.)

Carl Eugen