[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG output to append to a text file without overwriting the content

Sana Tafleen sana.tafleen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:11:59 EEST 2018

I understand now that there is no new ffmpeg process starting. But I do
have one doubt, is there any possibility that the P or B frames may be
converted to one another during encoding process? Because I find the same
total number of frames at both ends, but the number of P  and B frames
differ.

Regards,
Sana Tafleen