[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg 4.0 and up configure failure

Moocow9m Taliancich devmoocow9m at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:17:34 EEST 2018

Never replied to a mailing list before so i hope I don't mess this up.
Anyways, I have altered the config to remove the unnassassary args, and put
a direct path to the ogg library, but to no avail. The thing is this same
setup worked with previous versions of ffmpeg, so for some reason the newer
ffmpeg is no longer linking to it in the same environment as the old ffmpeg
prior to 4.0. I have re-uploaded a new log(not that much changed... same
error, just shows that I have changed the config line and added a path to
the ogg lib) here: https://pastebin.com/RbtNT7jt
once again, most test prior to the error are removed for size limits.