[FFmpeg-user] why ffplay cannot decode a sequence that can be decoded by ffmpeg

mohammed bey ahmed khernache mohbeyinfo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 00:40:59 EEST 2018

 > In my case, that's no restriction, because ssh can tunnel X11. I do this
once
in a while.
I have not tried to do that before. When I want to view the video, I
connect to the board via Remote Desktop. For that purpose, I installed the
package "*xrdp*" in my board.
> what is the use case for "-nodisp"?
My purpose is to calculate some metrics such as: fps, miss rate, etc, of
video decoding. So I need only to decode a video without displaying it.