[FFmpeg-user] Report Error during Configuration

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Jun 17 20:25:29 EEST 2018

Am 17.06.2018 um 09:29 schrieb けつせいご:
> After I run ./configure in cmd, an error message popped after a moment:
> ./configure: line 4088: 11882 Abort trap: 6           $pkg_config --version > /dev/null 2>&1
> nasm/yasm not found or too old. Use --disable-x86asm for a crippled build

so why don't you just install nasm-devel oder yasm-devel or follow the
instruction "--disable-x86asm for a crippled build"

if you have them installed and it still don't work stop wasting others
time and mention if from the start:
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise

you even don't mention your OS