[FFmpeg-user] ffplay issues with windows 10

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sun Jun 24 00:29:19 EEST 2018

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 11:52:58 -0400, Jeff Elkins wrote:
> (This is a repost with added information)

Why a new thread? I was looking in the old one, and couldn't find your
mail...

And thanks for adding more info, i.e. the ffplay output. It gives more
insight.

> Windows 10 is a different story. I get a blurred out screen and the
> following stream of errors:

Since the net indicates that even old versions of ffplay should handle
this fine, my guess would have been that your Windows adb or the pipe
it uses behave differently.

And indeed:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/39578061

See if that works for you.

Cheers,
Moritz

P.S.: Question remains: If this corresponds to your issue, why am I
better at googling it than you, considering I don't use adb? ;-)