[FFmpeg-user] probleme lors de la compilation de ffmpeg

Cley Faye cleyfaye at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:44:19 EET 2018

Le 7 mars 2018 à 12:35, CHRISTOPHE CBRO <christophecbro at gmail.com> a écrit :

> bonjour, pour l'école de musique de jeune enfants, nous essayons de
> fabriquer un mur de led pour les concerts.
> lors de la compilation de FFMPEG, nous avons des erreurs bloquantes.
> nous avons un raspberry Pi 3 mis a jour sous Rasbian.
>
> voici le config.log
>
> Accepteriez-vous de nous aider ?

​As far as I know, this mailing list is only in english.

The above roughly translate to "we get error when building ffmpeg on a rpi3
w/ raspbian, here's the config.log".​

The direct cause of this is that you ask configure to enable librtmp with
--enable-librtmp but the configure script can't find the development files
for librtmp. If you really want to support this, on a debian system
installing "librtmp-dev" should be enough if you're not doing anything
specific like cross-compiling or using custom prefix.

Note that this kind of error is likely to happen with other libraries if
you don't have all dependencies installed. Again, for most of them it'll
boild down to installing the appropriate "-dev" package *FOR SIMPLE CASES*.