[FFmpeg-user] unsubscribe

Pičugins Arsenijs crimier at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 13 21:45:33 EET 2018

> this happens nearly every single day on some mailing-list while all
> these fools wouldn't have to do more than click on the link - common
> sense

There are 7 billion people on the planet, mistakes are *bound* to happen
often. Given that it's different people making this mistake (not a single person
repeating it over and over again), I doubt expressing your (understandable)
anger will have any useful effect - other than making readers of this ML,
at the very least, unpleasantly surprised.

Cheers!
Arsenijs