[FFmpeg-user] He aac sampling rate and time stamps

Ronak ronak2121 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 19:42:21 EET 2018

Hey Carl,

Are you sure that this is how HE-AACv2 works? Apple's AVAudioFile class is able to see the correct sampling rate & channel count.
AVURLAsset & Exoplayer does not properly see it though. Does ffmpeg write the sampling rate in multiple parts of the MP4 container?

If so, maybe one of them isn't consistent?

Ronak