[FFmpeg-user] Conference video-like filtergraph eating memory

Kevin Mark kmark937 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 01:16:37 EEST 2018

Hi Carl,

I'm using the latter, the ffmpeg CLI. The entire command is:

ffmpeg \
-i DV_b2.mp4 \
-i SCREEN_ba.mp4 \
-i SCREEN_d9.mp4 \
-i SCREEN_6d.mp4 \
-i SCREEN_bb.mp4 \
-threads 1 \
-filter_complex 'filter here' \
-map '[cc8]' \
-c:v ffv1 \
out.avi

I've also tried x264 in the matroska and mp4 containers.

As for logs would you like verbose, debug, or trace level?