[FFmpeg-user] ERROR: rubberband >= 1.8.1 not found using pkg-config

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Mon May 14 19:12:47 EEST 2018

Hello, Moritz-san,

> 2018/05/15 午前0:10、Moritz Barsnick <barsnick at gmx.net>のメール:
>
> On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 23:50:22 +0900, 桃源老師 wrote:
>> ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
>> clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
>> ERROR: rubberband >= 1.8.1 not found using pkg-config
>
> This librubberband has a dependency on libvdsp (or whatever it is
> called), but apparently, the pkg-config file (rubberband.pc) does not
> reflect this. You may need to fix rubberband.pc. I don't think setting
> "--extra-ldflags" on the ffmpeg command line would help.

Thank you very much.  I noticed this error means vdsp functions themselves
can't call, but don't know how should I fix it.

By adding "-framework Accelerate" to Libs line in rubberband.pc, the error have gone!!
(On macOS, vdsp functions are defined in Accelerate.framework)

- Libs: -L${libdir} -lrubberband
+ Libs: -L${libdir} -lrubberband -framework Accelerate

I'm so happy!!!

P.S.
I have tested rubberband function as follows:
./ffplay -i ~/Movies/test.mp4 -af rubberband=tempo=2

It's fun!!!

Best Regards,

// Miya aka. TougenRoushi