[FFmpeg-user] Announcing No Time to Wait: Rough Consensus and Running Archives. An open conference hosted by the BFI, Oct 25-26, 2018

Dave Rice dave at dericed.com
Tue May 15 16:30:51 EEST 2018

Hi ffmpeg-user,

I wanted to share news of a 3rd No Time to Wait conference, hosted by the British Film Institute, on the theme of the intersection of open media, open standards, and audiovisual preservation. With support from our host (thx BFI) and our sponsors, the registration is free.

When: Thursday, October 25 and Friday, October 26, 2018
Where: BFI Southbank, London, UK

Free Registration: https://bit.ly/nttw3signup

Call for Proposals: https://bit.ly/nttw3proposals

Please watch https://mediaarea.net/NoTimeToWait3 or follow https://twitter.com/nttwconf for updates. The source code of the website is available at GitHub [1]. Feel welcome to send any questions, comments, or inquiries to info at mediaarea.net.

Best Regards,
Dave Rice

[1] https://github.com/MediaArea/MediaArea-Website/blob/master/src/NoTimeToWaitBundle/Resources/views/Default/nttw3.html.twig