[FFmpeg-user] Can we combine two video streams into one

Robert Clove cloverobert at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:27:30 EEST 2018

Thanks for the reply.
What i have is dencrypted pcap file's.

I made a call from one jabber(cisco client) to another and saved both
streams into different pcap files.

Can i use the pcap files in the following command

ffmpeg -i pcap1.pcap -i pcap2.pcap\
-map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 1:0 -map 1:1 \
-program title=ProgOne:st=0:st=1 -program title=ProgTwo:st=2:st=3 \
-f mpegts mpts.ts

And also i wanted the end video to be into H.264 format.