[FFmpeg-user] HW acceleration and ffmpeg

vpstranger at tutanota.com vpstranger at tutanota.com
Mon Nov 12 17:43:43 EET 2018

So I assume there's no way of making it use HWA automatically via some build parameters without getting into the code, right?
I'm using a video source filter which wraps itself around ffmpeg and I need it to do the HWA, which it does not. So if I had an auto-HWA-enabled ffmpeg build, I could build that filter against it and HWA would work.