[FFmpeg-user] how to use ffprobe with Windows7

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Thu Nov 22 10:21:20 EET 2018

My question is how to use ffprobe on a Windows7 system. So far, I've
used the following three step procedure:

1. create or edit a batch file which contains two lines:
       c://ffmpeg/ffprobe myvideo.mp4
       pause
2. save the batch file
3. start the batch file

This works fine but it's time consuming.

I could create a link to ffprobe on the desktop, and draw the video with
the mouse over this link. Then the problem is that the window closes
immediately when ffprobe has finished. Is there any trick to avoid that
the window closes?

Thanks,
Michael