[FFmpeg-user] copy timeshift window from hls live stream

Michael Ruge michael.ruge at 3qsdn.com
Wed Nov 28 19:36:29 EET 2018

Hello List,

i have a hls live stream where i can go back 30 minutes:

https://playout.3qsdn.com/acf82134-b345-11e7-bcfd-0cc47a188158

(livestream is stopped now, but timeshift window is available)

I want to save a part of the 30 minutes window as mp4 file locally.

I parsed the playlist, downloaded the single ts and aac segments and have put them together (concatinate).
The result is always asynchronous.
There is a timestamp in the ts segments but not in the aac segments. The timestamps of the aac segment are probably in a private id3 tag, but i don't know how i can read them

Does anyone have an idea how i can synchronize audio and video or do that Job on another way?

https://sdn-global-live-streaming-packager-cache.3qsdn.com/6191/6191_264_live.m3u8?DVR
https://sdn-global-live-streaming-packager-cache.3qsdn.com/6191/2644888video_720.m3u8
https://sdn-global-live-streaming-packager-cache.3qsdn.com/6191/aac4892audio.m3u8