[FFmpeg-user] Basic ffmpeg user - issues converting

Kassim Massop massop at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 01:02:10 EEST 2018

Thanks for the response,

I am unable to share the files as they are HUGE, the smallest segment which
is 2 minutes long is 30GB. I dont have the means to record a new 4k segment
as I do not have a 4k monitor here.

I can tell you that if I record a 1080p video the conversion seems to work
so something to do with the video size is causing this bug.

In regards to the audio channels on the original video I actually cannot
hear it when I play, I assume it has something to do with video size as VLC
needs to keep buffering the video every few seconds.

What do you mean by not top-posting? I am just doing "reply all" to the
email, is this not how I should be responding?

Let me know.

Thanks