[FFmpeg-user] Live Streaming in browser just downloads a file no streaming happening

Abhisek Techie abhisek.study2016 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 19:35:42 EEST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to stream live video from camera in the browser but it
downloads  file named test.swf and I don't see any video streaming in
browser

Below are the steps  that I have performed

1.ffserver.conf that I am using

HTTPPort 8090
HTTPBindAddress 0.0.0.0
MaxHTTPConnections 2000
MaxClients 1000
MaxBandwidth 15000
<Feed feed1.ffm>
File /tmp/feed1.ffm
FileMaxSize 200K
ACL allow 127.0.0.1
</Feed>

# Flash
<Stream test.swf>
Feed feed1.ffm
VideoCodec flv
Format swf
VideoFrameRate 30
VideoIntraOnly
NoAudio
</Stream>

<Stream stat.html>
Format status
# Only allow local people to get the status
ACL allow localhost
ACL allow 192.168.0.0 192.168.255.255
</Stream>

<Redirect index.html>
URL http://www.ffmpeg.org/
</Redirect>

 2.I started the ffserver

ffserver -d -f /etc/ffserver.conf

3.Linked camera with feed
ffmpeg -r 30 -s 320*240 -hide_banner -f video4linux2 -loglevel debug  -i
/dev/video0 -f flv http://localhost:8090/feed1.ffm

4.Opened browser and typed  http://localhost:8090/test.swf to watch  the
feed, I found test.swf file getting downloaded and don't see streaming.

Please suggest if I am missing or doing something wrong

Regards