[FFmpeg-user] How to add 4 streams to one YouTube channel???

Rad J jradzark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:51:17 EEST 2018

Hi DL,

Thanks for that suggestion, I got it all configured however it's not
showing up live... any ideas?

https://www.screencast.com/t/HIX0JDrhHs

I have tried shared stream key as well as single stream key.

Here is my command line used:

ffmpeg -f lavfi -i anullsrc -rtsp_transport tcp
-i "rtsp://xxxx:xxxx@10.1.10.125:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0"
-tune zerolatency -vcodec libx264 -t 12:00:00 -pix_fmt + -c:v copy
-c:a aac -strict experimental -f flv rtmp://
a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Here is the stream on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKuRKJezfklD3y2kdKJAwCw/live
<https://youtu.be/Dnpi0OY_Vck>

Thanks,