[FFmpeg-user] Concat Dropping Video

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:36:21 EEST 2018

> Hi folks.  I’ve created a list of small clips in random order, each with a
> unique filename.  This file is used for a concat input file.
>
> In the verbose processing, I get lots of these after a few of the first
> files are processed:
>
> Error while decoding stream #0:0: Invalid data found when processing input
> [h264 @ 0x7fe65c062800] Invalid NAL unit 1, skipping.
> [h264 @ 0x7fe65c062800] no frame!

Please understand that using external resources for the console
output is neither useful nor welcome (and above extract tells us
nothing).

I have to guess but the input files are likely not compatible / have
different properties which makes them unsuitable for the concat
demuxer.

Feel free to provide samples, Carl Eugen