[FFmpeg-user] Performance Tuning for Raspberry Pi

Bruce Diesel bruce.diesel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 22:44:31 EEST 2018

Thanks Carl.   Would the bottleneck by storage I/O or processing.  In other
words, would getting a faster SC Card improve things?  I will test with
lower resolution, maybe 720 instead of full HD.  I have seen mention of
hardware acceleration on Raspberry Pi, is that applicable to this
situation, or is that about video playback?

I will compile the latest ffmpeg and see how that goes.

Bruce

Bruce