[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg hang in background

De Pauw Jimmy jimmy at dcode.eu
Mon Oct 29 11:51:01 EET 2018

I am back with this because it has not been resolved.
I removed -r and used -vf for framerate modification but the same
command hanged again completely at random.

What has happened now in one project with 5 run without changing
anything between each run :
- Run 1 : ffmpeg exited with code 11
- Run 2 : hang
- Run 3 : ffmpeg exited with code 11
- Run 4 : ffmpeg exited with code 11
- Run 5 : ran well

Does the code 11 mean a segmentation fault?
If it is, can i get more information about that segfault when running in
the background?
It's impossible to reproduce the error just by running the command
manually since it always works that way.