[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG failing in AWS Lambda

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:22:32 EEST 2018

> As I explained I tried both static and dynamic.. of course ldd
> does not work on static binaries.

ldd works fine on static binaries, it tells you that they are static
binaries.
The point is that in your original mail, you gave the impression
that FFmpeg would not work (not start) because of a dependency
/ incompatibility issue, that is why I asked for ldd output (it is
very unusual that people know how to build a static binary on
Linux - this is non-trivial - but have to ask for compilation
support here). But as we know now, this is not the issue you
see.
I don't understand the issue you see (iirc, that the same input
file can be read on one system but not the other), but I
suggest you try different command lines (and input sources)
to narrow the issue down.

Stop top-posting here!

Carl Eugen