[FFmpeg-user] MXF with 8 audio channels to mp4 / h.264, matching audio channels

Harvey Pikelberger communque at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 05:22:23 EEST 2018

Upgraded to the current version and ran the command again.  No difference.
I'm not familiar with -f lavfi -i sine
How to apply?

I tried
ffmpeg -f lavfi -i sine -i /Path/To/Source.mxf -map 0 -g 48 -c:v libx264 -profile:v baseline -crf 16 -c:a aac -b:a 256k -vf scale=1024:540 -pix_fmt yuv420p /Path/To/Dest.mp4
Which seems to process eternally, growing indefinitely, and giving weird feedback on "time" -- going past the TRT of the source, looping back to 0 climbing again etc.
I'm assuming I implemented incorrectly.