[FFmpeg-user] silencedetect floor

Josh McNeill josh8211 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:27:40 EEST 2018

Oh, that wasn't the issue. I want it to detect silence below, for
example, 0.01 for the amplitude ratio, but I want it to not detect
absolute silence, i.e. where the amplitude ratio is simply 0, so I
wanted to set n= to a range, like 0.001 to 0.01, so that it will ignore
absolute silence but still tell me where the non-absolute silence is.