[FFmpeg-user] unsubscribe

Dean Rotherham dean at shopbeat.co.za
Wed Apr 10 11:14:17 EEST 2019

No offence but wow as a new subscriber to this channel it's crazy! :( Too
much nit picking.

I joined to try solve an issue and sadly no replies to my email thread and
seems mostly the threads are "moaning".

Such a pity as I thought ffmpeg was literally an amazing tool - Now I can't
solve my problem.

Oh well - Just wanted to comment on that. Have a good one.

Regards,

<https://www.shopbeat.co.za/>
  <https://www.capasso.co.za/>
Authorized Provider Dean Rotherham